Hi Guys In This Post Let’s Discuss About An Offer By Freecharge. In This Offer They Are Giving 100% Cashback On Rs 20 Recharge. So Let’s Discuss Our Topic – Freecharge – Get Rs 20 Free Recharge (August 2019),
What’s This Freecharge – Get Rs 20 Free Recharge (August 2019) Offer ?
In This Offer, You Can Avail A Offer Of Rs 20 Cashback On Rs 20+ Recharge. This Offer Is Exclusively Launched By Freecharge Itself. And They Are Giving This Offer.
Also Check – Freecharge Promocodes & Coupons For September 2019
Steps For Freecharge – Get Rs 20 Free Recharge (August 2019) Offer ?
1. First Of All You Need To Download FreeCharge App – Click Here To Download
2. Install & Open The Freecharge App
3. Login/Sign Up On Freecharge.
4. Now Go To Recharge Section & Initiate A Of Rs 10 Or More
5. You Can Also Pay Some Bills If You Want
6. On The Promocode Section (Page) Apply Promocode:- CLOUD20
7. Pay The Amount Using UPI Handle Only To Get The Cashback
8. You Will Get Rs 10 Cashback Instantly.
Note – CLOUD20 Is Valid For Some Selected Users Only. Who Got Notified Via SMS/Email.
Terms & Conditions For Freecharge – Get Rs 20 Free Recharge (August 2019) Offer ?
1. Customer Needs To Apply Promocode CLOUD20 Before Recharging,
2. Valid on Minimum transaction of Rs.20 Flat cashback of Rs.20
3. CLOUD20 Promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer
4. Valid once per User/Mobile Number/Device
5. Only For Those Who Get Notification About This Offer From Freecharge.
6. Cashback will be credited to your Freecharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 1095 days from date of credit and is non transferable
7. Valid for Add Cash, credit/debit card, Net Banking & FreeCharge Balance transactions
8. Offer is not applicable on virtual/ prepaid/ temporary/international cards.
Offer valid Only on latest version of FreeCharge Android App
9. Freecharge reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
10. For all other queries please email [email protected]
CASHBACK PROOF FOR Freecharge – Get Rs 10 Free Recharge (August 2019) Offer ?