Birla White WallCare Putty is known to be India’s Asli Aur Sabse Safed Putty. It is a white cement-based, water-resistant whitest wall putty for the brightest walls, that ensures a smooth surface, extensive coverage, superior refractive index, paint-friendliness, and strong binding with building surfaces. Its unique formula has Extra HP polymers that keep the moisture away and prevent flaking. With this putty, you’re sure to get aesthetic interiors for your dream home for years to come.
Also, Check: Top 15 Cement Companies In India (2022)
Steps to apply Birla White WallCare Putty
Step 1: Surface Preparation – Before applying Birla White WallCare Putty, remove all loosely adhering material from the wall surface with the help of sandpaper, a putty blade, or a wire brush. The substrate should be clean, and free from dust, grease, and loose materials. Moisten the wall with enough clean water.
Step 2: Mixing of “Birla White WallCare Putty” – Mix Birla White WallCare Putty with 36-38% clean water slowly to make a paste. It is very important that water be added to putty to make a mix and not vice versa. Continue the mixing for 10-15 minutes till a uniform paste is formed. It is very important that the mixing of WellCare Putty should be done thoroughly preferably with a mechanical mixer. This will help in easy application, obtaining more coverage, and giving smooth uniform shade. Only prepare a quantity that can be used within 3-3.5 hours of mixing with water.
Step 3: Pre-wetting of the Substrate – It is very important and essential that the surface is wet thoroughly before the application of Birla White WellCare putty. The surface should be wet during application. This ensures higher bonding strength, easy workability & higher coverage on the surface.
Step 4: Application of “Birla White WallCare Putty” on the surface – After thoroughly mixing WellCare Putty, apply the first coat on the moistened wall surface uniformly in an upward direction with the help of a putty blade. This would ensure minimum wastage and proper finish.
• After drying the first coat of putty, rub the surface gently with a wet sponge or with a putty blade to remove the loose particles.
• Allow the surface to dry for at least 3 hours and then apply the second coat of putty. Leave the surface to dry completely. After the drying of the second coat, remove any type of mark with the help of a moist sponge or rub the surface very gently with a putty blade.
• Leave the surface to dry, preferably overnight or for 10-12 hours.
• The total thickness of the coats should be limited to a maximum of 1.5 mm.
• It is not necessary to rub the surface with WellCare Putty. However, if at all there is a need to remove unevenness before applying any kind of paint/distemper, gently level the surface with a fine waterproof emery paper of not less than 500 numbers to get a gloss white surface.
Why You Should Always Choose ‘Birla White WallCare Putty?”
Offers superior whiteness and enhanced durability
• Enhanced adhesion and durability
• No curing required after application
• Brings out the true tone of color
• Water-resistant due to extra HP polymers
• Certified Green Product
• Zero VOCs
• Anti-carbonation property
• Prevents the growth of algae and fungi
• Resists dampness on the painted surface
• Reduces the consumption of paints and binds strongly with the base
• Gives true tone of color and accepts any kind of paint or distemper application on it
• Gives surfaces a smooth and glossy finish.
Also, Check: Top 5 Business Ideas In India
Current Price Birla White WallCare Putty
As of now, The price of the product is Rs.800 (MRP), But still, you can get them at Rs.675 with discounts.
Simple n’ Cute Girl
BBA (Under Graduated)
Age 20, WB, IN
Love Content Writing, I Have Wrote More Than 300+ Blog Post(s) For Multiple Websites.