Hey Guys In This Post Lets Talk About An Offer Where You Guys Can Get Rs 50 Cashback On Rs 150+ Or More Recharge (Any Operator). You Can Of-course Go And Recharge In Any Operators With Rs 150 Or More And Get Rs 50 Cashback. So Lets Start Our Post – Amazon – Get Rs 50 Cashback Instantly On Rs 150+ Recharge (Loot)
What’s This Amazon – Get Rs 50 Cashback Instantly On Rs 150+ Recharge (Loot) Offer ?
You Guys Can Get Rs 50 Cashback On Rs 150+ Or More Recharge (Any Operator). You Can Of-course Go And Recharge In Any Operators With Rs 150 Or More And Get Rs 50 Cashback. So Lets Discuss All One By One,
Also Check – Rs 100 On Sign Up On PhonePe App + Rs 100 Per Refer
Steps For Amazon – Get Rs 50 Cashback Instantly On Rs 150+ Recharge (Loot) Offer ?
1. Create A New Amazon Account – Click Here
2. Sign Up With Needed Details,
3. Go To DTH Recharge Section – CLICK HERE
You Can See One Out Of Two Option (User Specific Here)
(i) ₹50 Cashback On ₹150
(ii) ₹40 Cashback On ₹100 (This Is Depend On Your Account / Luck)
4. Now You Can See Option To Enter Details,
5. Enter Registered Phone Number, Operator/Circle & Amount ₹150+
6. Click On Pay Option & Proceed With Any Payment Method,
7. Complete The Payment & Within 3 Days You Will Get Cashback In Your Amazon Pay Balance.
Note : Cashback Will Be Credited Instantly (Maximum Times).
Recharge Offer On Amazon – Get Rs 50 Cashback Instantly On Rs 150+ Recharge (Loot)
-The limited period promotional offer, namely ‘DTH Recharges’ offer (“Offer”) is provided to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”) and is made available by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”) on the website www.amazon.in and the corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, “Amazon.in”), in respect of the Direct-To-Home (“DTH”) recharges on Amazon.in.
– These offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to Amazon.in Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in and the terms that are applicable to DTH recharges. To the extent the Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
– This Offer is valid from June 1, 2019 to June 30, 2019 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period”), unless extended or revoked by APIPL in its sole discretion, without prior notice and without any liability.
– During the Offer Period, select customers to whom the offer is shown, and pays for an DTH recharge of any of the DTH service provider (“DTH Provider”) for a minimum amount of INR 100, each such customer will be eligible to receive a promotional cashback of Rs 40
– The cashback under this Offer will be provided as INR 40 per customer per Eligible Transaction for a minimum transaction value of INR 100 (included).
– The cashback benefit will be provided to the customers in the form of Amazon Gift Card, issued by QuikCilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable as Amazon Pay balance in the Amazon.in account of the customer. The use and redemption of the gift card(s) and the use of Amazon Pay balance will be governed by the applicable terms and conditions.
– The cashback (under this Offer) will be provided to the customer within 3 business days of completion of the DTH recharge transaction.
– This Offer can only be availed by the customer once during the Offer Period, i.e. only on one Eligible Transaction.
– A customer will not be eligible to receive the cashback under this Offer, if the Eligible Transaction that is cancelled, for any reason whatsoever, by the customer, by APIPL (entity that makes the DTH recharges available on Amazon.in), or by the DTH Provider.
– APIPL reserves the right, at any time, without any prior notice, without liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add / alter / modify / change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
– This Offer is available only on the recharge for DTH connections issued in India and is not available in relation to postpaid mobile bill payments or prepaid mobile recharges or payments of utility bills (such as electricity bill). For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that this Offer is available only on DTH recharges issued by select DTH Providers that are available and listed on Amazon.in.
– All disputes relating to the DTH service will be resolved by the relevant DTH Provider. All such disputes shall be resolved between the customers and the DTH Provider (as the case June be) inter se and Amazon or any of its affiliates will not (nor will be liable or obliged to) mediate or resolve any such dispute or disagreement.
– Nothing contained in these Offer Terms amounts to a commitment by APIPL to conduct further, similar or other offers.
– Under no circumstances, will the benefit being offered under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof by APIPL and/ or ASSPL.
– By participating in this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that neither APIPL nor ASSPL nor any of their affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer June suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to that associated with the payment transaction made on Amazon.in to avail this Offer.
– APIPL reserves the right to disqualify any customer from this Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
– Any query / issue in relation to the benefits under this Offer will be entertained by APIPL only up to 30-June-2019 (i.e the end of the offer period)
– The customers are not bound in any way to participate in or avail this Offer. The participation in this Offer is voluntary. The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
– Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.
– These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/disputes arising out of or in relation to these Offer Terms.
For More Deals And Offers Kindly Visit This Website Everyday.
This is Ronit Shill, A YouTuber & Blogger From India. I Started Learning Things Like Blogging, Web Development, SEO, SMM, Digital Marketing, etc. Since I was 16. Let’s Just Work Hard & Smart In Life, And Live The Life Like A Boss!