In This Post, Let’s Talk About An Offer Where You Guys Can Get ₹50 Free Cashback (up to 100% Cashback) On Your Recharge Or Bill Payments Today (18th November 2019). So, Welcome To This Post & Website, Where You Get Daily New Offers & Updates. So, Let’s Start Our Today’s Topic – 18th November 2019 Amazon Flash Sale – Flat ₹50 Cashback On ₹50+ Recharge / Bill Payments,
Basically Only Selected Users Can Enjoy This Offer, That Clearly Means That This Offer Is Valid For Only Those Users Wo Can See This Type Of Banner In His/Her Amazon Homepage Or In Amazon Pay Section. (After 3 PM To 9 PM, You Can Check The Lower Offers Section Too For Checking If You’re Eligible For This Offer Or Not).
Also, Check – Amazon UPI Free Recharge Offer For All Users (Not Selected Users)
Steps For Getting This Offer – Amazon Flash Sale – Flat ₹50 Cashback On ₹50+ Recharge / Bill Payments (18th November 2019)
1. First Of All, You Need To Click This Link & Claim Or See If The Banner Is Showing or Not,
2. If Banner Is Showing (Chances Are Your Eligible For The Offer) And If Not, Then Check From All Your Accounts,
3. Now, After 3 PM Go To Your Amazon Account And Go To “Recharge” > Choose Mobile/DTH/Electricity Etc. > You Can See The Offer Section (If, Flash Sale Offer Is SHowing There Then Only Proceed),
4. If Showing, Then Simply Enter Your Details & Recharge For ₹50+,
5. And Get ₹0 Cashback Upon ₹50+ Recharge Or Bill Payments.
Note: Cashbacks Will Be Transferred To Your Account Within 3-7 Days. (mostly, Instance).
1) What is the offer?
Limited period offer- Get 100% cashback up to Rs 50 on your Recharge/bill payment during the offer period on Amazon.in.
This Offer can only be availed by the customer once during the Offer Period. This offer is applicable only for customers who see this offer.
2) What is the offer period?
November 18, 2019, 3 pm to November 18, 2019, 9 pm
3) When will I receive my cashback?
You will receive your cashback within 3 days of completing your payment. Post completing the Recharge/bill payment, you will receive an SMS confirming the amount of cashback you have received. You can also check ‘View statement’ by going to www.amazon.in/gp/payment/statement
- The limited period promotional offer, namely ‘Recharge/bill payment’ offer (“Offer”) is provided to select customers who see this offer, by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”) and is made available by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”) on the website www.amazon.in and the corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, “Amazon.in”), in respect of the Recharge/bill payment on Amazon.in.
- These offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to Amazon.in Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in and the terms that are applicable to Recharge/bill payment. To the extent the Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- This Offer is valid from 3 pm – 9 pm on November 18th, 2019 (“Offer Period”), unless extended or revoked by APIPL in its sole discretion, without prior notice, and without any liability.
- During the offer period, any select customer who has seen the offer and undertakes / purchases Recharge/bill payment on Amazon.in (“Recharge/bill payment”), making payment thereof using any available payment methods, each such customer will be eligible to receive a promotional cashback of 100% of the recharge/bill payment value up to a maximum of Rs.50 in relation to the amount paid by the customer for the Eligible Transaction.
- The cashback benefit will be provided to the customers in the form of Amazon Gift Card, issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable as Amazon Pay balance in the Amazon.in the account of the customer. The use and redemption of the gift card(s) and the use of Amazon Pay balance will be governed by the applicable terms and conditions.
- The cashback (under this Offer) will be provided to the customer within 3 business days of completion of the Recharge/bill payment transaction.
- This offer can only be availed by the customer once during the Offer Period, i.e. only for customers who see the offer.
- A customer will not be eligible to receive the cashback under this Offer, if the Eligible Transaction that is canceled, for any reason whatsoever, by the customer, by APIPL (the entity that makes the Recharge/bill payment available on Amazon.in), or by the Recharge/bill payment Service Provider.
- APIPL reserves the right, at any time, without any prior notice, without liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add / alter / modify / change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- All disputes relating to the Recharge/bill payment will be resolved by the relevant Recharge/bill payment service provider, respectively. All such disputes shall be resolved between the customers and the Recharge/bill payment service provider (as the case may be) interest and Amazon or any of its affiliates will not (nor will be liable or obliged to) mediate or resolve any such dispute or disagreement.
- Nothing contained in these Offer Terms amounts to a commitment by APIPL to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- Under no circumstances, will the benefit being offered under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof by APIPL and/ or ASSPL.
- By participating in this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that neither APIPL nor ASSPL nor any of their affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to that associated with the payment transaction made on Amazon.in to avail this Offer.
- APIPL reserves the right to disqualify any customer from this Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
- Any query/issue in relation to the benefits under this Offer will be entertained by APIPL only up to 25 November 2019(i.e up to` the end day of the offer period).
- The customers are not bound in any way to participate in or avail of this Offer. The participation in this Offer is voluntary. The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.
- These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/disputes arising out of or in relation to these Offer Terms.
19 Years | Online Influencer | YouTuber | Blogger | Digital Marketer | Ethical Hacker | Online Instructor | Etc.